To Our Valued Clients,
Due to the ongoing COVID19 Crisis, Riverside South Animal Hospital is following the Ottawa Public Health guidelines to ensure the health of our employees, clients and the community. Our goal is to restrict public access to the hospital while still offering treatment to ill animals.
We are making the following procedural changes until further notice:
- For those who require essential appointments for their pet, we are asking you to call just prior to arrival. Stay in your vehicle for the duration of the visit as we will be taking only the animals into the hospital.
- We are rescheduling all non-essential appointments and surgeries. It will be up to our veterinarians what an ‘essential’ visit is.
- We are rerouting all client orders for pet food and other supplies to our online store. Please select HOME DELIVERY at checkout.
- For all financial transactions made with the hospital please be prepared to send an e-transfer or make the payment over the phone.
- For the next 2 weeks at least, we will be operating on reduced hours:
One of our main concerns at this time is the supply of necessary products for prescriptions, treatments and anesthesia. We cannot guarantee daily orders coming in from our suppliers; they are doing their best but they are just people too! For the coming weeks we will be doing our best to give necessary treatments to those who need it with what we have.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Drs. Dennett and Fitch, and the rest of the RSAH Team.